NOMINATION CATEGORIES: BUSINESS | COMMUNITY | EDUCATION | HEALTH | SPIRITUAL
A) A successful woman who has given excellent service to her profession.
B) One of the first in her field, or excelled in some way related to her work. purely by her efforts and merit.
C) A voluntary worker who has given excellent service to the community.
D) Successful business woman.
E) Passionate about sharing her life experiences with others.
THE SELECTION PROCESS
1) Normination Closed on 15th October 2016
2) Normination Assessment by judging Commitee made up to 3 judges.
3) 1st Moderation with short Listing by Judging Commitee.
4) Interview and Audition to all short listed nominees.
5) 2nd Moderation by judging Commitee for final nominee listings.
6) Presentation of final nominees listing to Selection Commitee for Winner selection.
7) Award Presentation on 4th December 2016
HONORING 50 INSPIRING WOMEN WHO, DESPITE PERSONALCHALLENGES, HAVE BECOME SUCCESSFUL AND HAVE MADE A POSITIVE SIGIFICANT DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVE OF OTHERS.